MKM CONTIMIXER FOR CONTINUOUS OPERATION
In 2014 the company PAUL GROTH Mühlenbau GmbH & Co. KG took over the complete delivery program and the sale of spare parts from the company MANCON.
Your contact at PAUL GROTH is still Mr Geric (contact).
The Mancon MKM series contimixers are excellently suited to the continuous mixing of free-flowing bulk goods and the addition of liquids. A tried and tested mixing system with many options which has numerous applications in the food, chemical and plastics industry.
AREAS OF USE
MANCON's MKM contimixers are suitable for all dry mixtures (powder, granules) and for dry media with the addition of liquid to adequately moisten or granulate it, for example for
- chemical products
- synthetic materials
Whilst the individual components of MANCON's contimixer are fed simultaneously and continuously into the machine, the rotating mixing paddles ensure a radial and axial mixing and convey the mixing goods over the entire length of the drum via the overflow weir to the outlet. The dwell time can be regulated by adjusting the speed and weir. The mixers are fitted with suitable equipment to mix liquids for moistening or granulating the mixing goods.
- Extremely stable construction with no dead space, without removable parts in the product area
- Low design height and low space requirement
- Manually adjustable weir
- Glass bead blasted surface
- Shaft sealing as a result of packing glands that can be adjusted externally
- Large inspection and cleaning flap protected by a limit switch
- Material: stainless steel 1.4301
- Design for explosive atmospheres in accordance with ATEX directives
- Shaft sealing with air flushing / barrier gas
- Surface finish: glass bead blasted to highly polished
- Moistening device
- Double shell for heating or cooling
- Inspection and cleaning opening with quick release closures and limit switches
- Materials: stainless steel 1.4571, construction steel RSt 37, others on request
- Special dimensions and specialist designs
- Various sizes
- Travelling mechanism and control unit, CIP cleaning system
THE BENEFITS FOR YOU
- High and even mixture quality from short mixing times
- Suitable for rapid dry and wet cleaning
- High efficiency and an extremely good price-performance ratio