MBM HORIZONTAL BATCH MIXER
In 2014 the company PAUL GROTH Mühlenbau GmbH & Co. KG took over the complete delivery program and the sale of spare parts from the company MANCON.
Your contact at PAUL GROTH is still Mr Geric (contact).
When it comes to manufacturing homogeneous mixtures, particularly in the food, chemical and plastics industries, MANCON's MBM horizontal batch mixers can be used. Thanks to several options they can be easily integrated into existing in-line processes or used as a stand-alone system.
AREAS OF USE
The MBM batch mixers are suited to all types of dry mixtures (powder, granules) and to dry media with the addition of liquid to moisten or to achieve adequate granulation, for example for
- chemical products
- synthetic materials
The products that are to be mixed are poured through a large-volume inlet opening into the horizontal mixing drum. In the process the mixing paddles of the mixer rotate, create a fluidised bed and as a result of convection ensure a rapid and thorough mixing of components that have different particle sizes and bulk densities. Depending on the formulation and product properties the mixing time per batch is between 60 and 240 seconds.
- Extremely stable construction with no dead space, without removable parts in the product area
- Material: stainless steel 1.4301
- Glass bead blasted surface
- Shaft sealing as a result of packing glands that can be adjusted externally
- Large inspection and cleaning flap protected by a limit switch
- Design for explosive atmospheres in accordance with ATEX directives
- Shaft sealing with air flushing / barrier gas
- Surface finish: glass bead blasted to highly polished
- Materials: stainless steel 1.4571, construction steel RSt 37, other materials on request
- Spray nozzles for liquids
- CIP cleaning system
- Double shell for heating and cooling
- Rotating cutter heads
- Special dimensions and specialist designs
- Various sizes for different activities
- Travelling mechanism, control unit and inlet funnel
THE BENEFITS FOR YOU
High mixing accuracy
Short mixing times
- Suitable for dry and wet cleaning
- Short filling and emptying times
- Large opening for cleaning and inspection
- High efficiency and an extremely good price-performance ratio